Lakewood Ranch Band Booster Association – LRBBA
A booster club is designed to support a student organization. The Lakewood Ranch Band BoosterAssociation (LRBBA) exists to support the students of the Lakewood Ranch High School bands through service and financial resources. Any parents or guardians with students enrolled in the band program are automatically members of the LRBBA. LRBBA’s role is to maintain a thriving band program through the support and funding beyond the what is provided by Lakewood Ranch High School and Manatee Board of Education. LRBBA is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and was formed in 1998 to provide this support and funding.
LRBBA’s members actively participate in:
- Support and advocate for music programs in Florida public schools.
- Purchase and maintenance of uniforms.
- Provisioning funds in the purchase or repair of instruments and/or equipment.
- Band events and trips as chaperones and volunteers.
- Provisioning funds in the purchase of music and supplies for the bands.
- Organizing and implementing fundraising activities.
- Volunteering in the concession stand during all home football and soccer games.
- Encouraging new parent participation in the organization.
2012-13 Booster Meetings are
the first Tuesday of each month @ 7:30 PM in the LRHS Band Room
- August 17, 2012 (During Parent Show and BBQ)
- September 4, 2012
- October 2, 2012
- November 6, 2012
- December 4, 2012
- February 5, 2013
- March 5, 2013
- April 2, 2013
- May 7, 2013
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
Join the fun and help…You sure can participate, complete the form and we will contact you shortly.